Kharkiv Diplomatic Club is a unique platform that unites diplomats
and representatives of foreign countries, consulates, embassies,
representatives of business associations, as well as well-known
personalities of Kharkiv and Ukraine.
The main task of the club is to simplify business and diplomatic
communication in order to improve the social, investment and
cultural climate in Kharkiv.
The aim of the club is to form the authority and image of Kharkiv in the international and Ukrainian arena.
Countries are represented by permanent members and founders of the club: Albania,Armenia, Azerbaijan,Austria Brazil,Czech Republic,France,Georgia,Germany,Indonesia,Israel,Kazakhstan,
The main goal of the Club is to promote the development of international cooperation between stakeholders in the city of Kharkiv and abroad in the economic, humanitarian, social and cultural spheres. Implementation of educational and scientific activities to promote the diplomatic component of international cooperation, creating conditions for the practical implementation of programs and projects in the field of international relations, protection of rights and freedoms, public interests of Club members.
The main tasks and activities of the Club are:
• promoting the development of dialogue between foreign diplomatic and consular missions, foreign missions, state and local authorities;
• support for cooperation between Club members, assistance in creating conditions for the development of business contacts of Club members;
• holding joint events, international forums, congresses, round tables, concerts and other events;
• assistance in training specialists in the field of international cooperation and diplomacy;
• participation in the organization of educational activities (lectures, seminars) for members of the Club and other stakeholders, aimed at aspects of international relations, public diplomacy and others.